Monday, November 11, 2013

Finished!!!

I have finally got all my Christmas cards made for family and friends back in the UK.  To make things easier for myself I stuck to a theme and made most of them similar.

I have gone for fun images this year and here is a little selection of what I came up with.





 
They have all been made with using digital papers and images from Pink Petticoat called Tis The Season.  I have used each colour palette of papers along with a different image and hurry the collection is half price at the moment.
 
I have tried to keep them very simple as they have to survive been sent in the post, so for embellishments I have added some glitter and a die cut snowflake.

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Dawn, love the cute images.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really fun cards that anyone would love to receive xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are Lovely cute Images Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Dawn, I just love the cute images.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx
    p.s I have candy if your interested
    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy, hat fabulous makes, love them xx

    ReplyDelete