Friday, November 29, 2013

TSTR Christmas is coming

Not long to go now.  My daughter is getting excited to open the first door of her advent calendar and I can't wait to put our Christmas decorations up.  So in the meantime The Shabby Tea Room have some gorgeous inspiration to get us all in the Christmas mood.

Such a lovely inspiration photo:


and the challenge is to create a card/project and included red, brown and white.

Here is my card:



I have used some gingham paper matted onto brown, then added a Christmas tree and snowflake die cut both from Spellbinders.  The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat from the collection called Fairy Lights.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh how pretty! I love how the sparkly tree stands out on the gingham. Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete