Thursday, September 1, 2016

Paper Sweeties Inspiration - September

Well its back to school for my little girl today.  She has grown up over this last year and now she is off into a different class.  I feel so proud of her!  Good luck today my little flip flop (my pet name for her).

I also have some lovely news I am guest designing for Paper Sweeties for their Inspiration Challenge.

 Here is the lovely picture for you to be inspired by this month.
Also I think I maybe a little colour blind as when I downloaded the above image on my Ipad it looked red but the flowers are PINK!!! Oops! 
and here are my creations:

For this card I was inspired by the colours, the little mason jar filled with flowers and the chalk.

A great inspiration board for your back to school cards.

This was the first card I made and my daughter said she didn't like it!!

I used the stamp set called Coffee, yes please to create the little vase along with the matching sweet cut dies and used the chalkboard technique.

I then added some of the gorgeous sequins from Paper Sweeties called Cupcake.


The sequins are the pretties I have ever seen and are so sparkly.


This is a second card I created.  For this one I used the same stamp set but used the little cup instead for my vase of flowers.


I again finished with some of the beautiful sequins.


I hope you can stop by and check out the website at Paper Sweeties for more lovely inspiration and gorgeous craft supplies.

I feel in love as soon as I saw my pretty pink envelope arrive in the mail.


Have a lovely day and good luck to all returning to school today.


12 comments:

  1. Love your sweet cards! The chalkboard vases and flowers are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Dawn. I love those flowers. Hope your daughter has a good day- my boys don't go back until Monday when my baby starts school for the first time. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cheerful, bright colors, Dawn! The flowers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards, Dawn! The flowers are so striking and I love the chalkboard mug and vase! Happy to have you guest designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both beautiful! LOVE them! So happy you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Dawn -love the polka dot flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards, Dawn! Love those polka dot flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us this month as guest designer!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are awesome, Dawn! Love the first one :) Congrats on your guest DT this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How ADORABLE are those coffee cups/mugs filled with pretty blooms!! Thank you for joining us in September as our guest designer at Paper Sweeties, Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love polka dots and you used them perfectly for these darling cards! Thanks for being our guest designer here at Paper Sweeties!

    ReplyDelete