Friday, September 30, 2016

Thank You For The Memory

Its my turn to host the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers and this weeks its called.....
 
Memories
 
I have been so sentimental lately and remembering lots of happy times. So I would like you to create a card with a meaning or memory behind it and explain the meaning of your creation. Perhaps who it's for, why you made it and the memories it made.

Here is my card:

 
I made this card as my daughter loves My Little Pony but also I created this from a memory that I shared with my Dad.
 
As a child I also loved My Little Pony and I really wanted the grooming parlour.  So as it wasn't my birthday my Dad decided he would make one for me.  He made it from pink and blue card and it was a carriage to put my cotton candy pony in.
 
I remember it didn't hold together very well as my Dad made the glue from flour and water but that didn't matter to me as I thought it was the best thing ever.


The unicorn image and sentiment are from My Time Made Easy which I have coloured with promarkers.
 
 
I have used a selection of papers from Pink Petticoat which the lovely Liz as re-launched as The Lovely Studio.
 
I then added some lovely sequins which are available from Paper Sweeties.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Team Blogs to hear about some more memories.
 
xXx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment