Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Warm Winter Wishes

Well I have to say I am so looking forward to Christmas this year, especially with two little ones in the house.  I have been browsing through Pinterest at all the lovely Christmas ideas and I only dream that my Christmas will be like the pictures I see.
I have been cracking on with the festive makes and here is another using the lovely inspiration from
This weeks challenge is to include something warm on your cards.

Here is my card and I went with a warming winter drink.  This could be a lovely mug of hot chocolate.

The little mug is from a stamp set from Paper Sweeties.
I then created a little chalk board for my sentiment and a cute little snowflake.  I of course had to finish with a jingle bell.

The layout for the card is from the challenge at Mojo Monday.


 

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card, I love your blend of papers and colours. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these patterned papers and the chalk board sentiment!

    ReplyDelete