Thursday, July 6, 2017

Spellbloggers Baby

Hello fellow crafters.
 
My post today from Spellbloggers at Spellbinders is all about those little bundles of joy.
 
 
 
A family member is about to become a Daddy for this this time and they announced on Facebook the other week what the sex was so I set about making a little keep sake for them.

 
I started with making a little box frame from white card stock.
 
I then used the Die D-Lites Flight 2 set to create the balloon and the clouds.

 
I also used the set called Die D-Lites Lets Party Shinning Star for the tiny coloured stars that I thought I could use as rainbow drops under the clouds.  I also used the text from the same die set and cut that from silver mirror card.
 
This would look just as cute in pink or a neutral colour if the baby's sex isn't known.

You can't see the back but I put a little stand on it so it can be displayed on a shelve, perhaps in the nursery.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the website at Spellbinders for more details about the products used.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment