Monday, December 18, 2017

Bubbly Funk Through The Letter Box

Hello All,
 
Today I am sharing my little thank you box which I created using the contents of the "Seeing Stars" box from Bubbly Funk.
 
 
 
I wanted to create something for your party tables as a thank you to your guests or just to say thank you for that special gift.

 
I made a little box from gold mirror card and added some of the die cut gold stars and this lovely ribbon from the "Seeing Stars" kit.  This ribbon is lovely.  Its sort of a two tone ribbon in gold and silver. 

 
I then used a couple of die cuts from my own crafty stash as all the kits from Bubbly Funk work great with what you already have.

 
I used the Shapeabilities Simply Said Phrase Two die set from Spellbinders for the thank you.  I cut this out several times from white card stock and glued them all together and then cut a final one from glitter card stock.  For the little frame I used a die from Galaxy Card Kit also from Spellbinders.  I cut this from silver mirror card.
 
Thanks for stopping by and please check out the blog at Bubbly Funk to see more beautiful ideas from the Design team.

No comments:

Post a Comment