Monday, December 18, 2017

Tags With My Stash

Hello Bloggers and Crafters.
 
A few weeks ago I went to a tag making class and when I came home I was feely very inspired.  I had a rummage through my craft stash to see what I had to make something similar.  So I got out my Spellbinder Dies to see what I could make.

 
I started with a kraft coloured tag and I added some white ink around the edges and to the bottom to look like snow.  I then stamped some trees in the background.
 
I used this beautiful die from Sharyn Sowell at Spellbinders called Fa La La.  I cut this from black card stock and added this to the bottom of the tag. 


 
I then stamped the greeting at the top in black which is also from Spellbinders.  I then watered down some liquid pearls and flicked this all over the tag to look like falling snow.

 
I also added a few sequins and the little hope ticket was from Novembers Through The Letter Box from Bubbly Funk.  I had the little pine cone in my stash so I just added a little white ink to it.
 
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the website over at Spellbinders for more details about the die and stamp I have used.
 
 









1 comment:

  1. Lovely tag! It will go great with the others too, esp as you've got a Tim Holtz ticket and another pinecone on it.

    ReplyDelete