Thursday, May 17, 2018

Beep Beep

Hello everyone.

 
 
Does anyone else struggle with male cards or even cards for the youngest in our lives?  I do.
So this week I have made a card with my youngest in mind using a stencil and some of my own stash.  If you check out the Bubbly Funk Shop there are lots of lovely stencils to choose from to add to your projects.
 
 
To create my card I used this tyre track stencil and I just inked through it using some distress inks onto kraft card stock. I then added some die cut letters and these cute little cars which are available from Spellbinders.  The die set is called Little Guy and also comes with a train and a truck.
 
 A very simple card which I could make quickly and create my own background.
 
 
I thought this card was perfect for my little boy or even my husband as they both love to sit and watch any form of motor racing on the TV.

 
Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by the Bubbly Funk Shop to check out the full range of stencils and also all the other yummy craft supplies.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card Dawn - so cute! Beep beep! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Dawn. The stencilling is fabulous (I think this stencil is great) and the little cards are so cute. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cars and the tyre track background sets them off perfectly, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card !!!!!
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete