Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Playing With Stencils.

Good morning.
 
 
Today I have been playing around with stencils.  There are lots of lovely stencils in the Bubbly Funk SHOP.
 
I played with a pretty floral one.  I pressed some ink onto my craft sheet and sprayed it with some water.  I then took a square of white card and placed it over the area with the ink and pressed lightly.  The ink then transferred itself to my paper and created a lovely background.  I allowed this to dry and then used my stencil to added more detail.
 

I used a darker blue with the stencil and after this had dried I sprayed the design with some pearl ink mixed with a little water to give a shimmer effect.
 
 
I then added a strip of black card and added a die cut greeting in white card stock.
 
 
I finished my card with some sequins.  I do love my bling and a card isn't finished until I add some sparkle.
Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the Bubbly Funk Shop for more lovely stencil designs.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty background you've created Dawn and love the addition of the bling! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete