Monday, November 12, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #6

Hello everyone.

Its project number 6 today and we are getting closer to Christmas.

Merry Christmas Makes

For this weeks card I have a rainbow of Christmas lights.

As a child I will always remember my Dad having to check all the blubs on the Christmas lights as every year they would never work.

I do love the vintage style lights.


To make the card I started with a piece of white card stock and layered this onto some real red card stock and allowed a little border.

Next I stamped out the light bulb with the star inside from the Making Christmas Bright Bundle using lots of different colours of ink.

To make the bulbs look glossy I stamped straight over the top using versamark and added a couple of layers of clear embossing powder.  Or you could use some glossy accents.

Doing this will darken the colour of your stamped image.


I then stamped out and heat embossed in gold the filament for the top of the bulbs.  I then attached the bulbs to my card using some dimensionals.

To finish the card I added a stamped greeting in black.

Another quick and easy card.  I love a rainbow of lights.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by next Monday and I will share another Merry Christmas Make with you.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.


Products Used








2 comments: