Monday, November 26, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes #8

Hello everyone.

Thank you for joining me for another

Merry Christmas Makes.

I am really enjoying show casing this fabulous stamps and die bundle called Making Christmas Bright.

I have a fabulous workshop planned for next week to make the most of this amazing set.

Today I am showing you how to combine this set with another gorgeous stamp set called Lovely As A Tree.

For this card the inspiration came from my child hood and those tinsel strips that you decorated your tree with to look like icicles.

I started with a piece of white card stock which I layered onto some real red card stock.  I then stamped the fir tree in pear pizzazz and garden green in the top corner to look like the branches of the Christmas tree.

I then used the stamp from the Making Christmas Bright with the tiny hanging stars and heat embossed these in gold.

Next I stamped with Versamark the little star light bulbs and added some red glitter embossing powder which I found hiding in my stash.  I added these to the card with some dimensionals.


To finish the card I added a greeting using Versamark and some gold embossing powder.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Products Used







Also available UK






No comments:

Post a Comment