Friday, November 23, 2018

Starry Skies

Hello everyone.

Its time for another weekly challenge from Daring Cardmakers.

This weeks theme is Starry Skies.

You could have one star or a whole galaxy.  Perhaps a glimpse of Father Christmas flying by or a heavenly host of angels.

It doesn't have to be for Christmas.

I have gone with a none Christmas theme this week and made a new baby card.

I still managed to include a starry sky with a moon a few stars and a cloud.


I really do love the sentiment stamp that I had in my stash.


A super sweet card made with just a few die cuts and some stamping.

Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the Design Teams amazing starry creations over on the Daring Cardmakers Blog.

Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby card Dawn, the touch of silvery sparkle is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Dawn - the sentiment stamp is wonderful! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete