Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Daring Cardmakers Catch Up 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Hello everyone.

As my weekly Fridays challenge posts from the Daring Cardmakers were missing I thought I would do a little catch up with you today.  I am going to share with the cards I had made but due to my Dad passing away I just didn't get around to blogging about them.

I still love the fact that my parents have a drawer full of all the handmade cards I have sent them.  I think this has given me the push to share these missing cards with you.

So for the next few Wednesdays I will be sharing the cards I didn't blog.

The is the first challenge.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

1 of something, 2 of something, 
3 of something, 4 of something and 5 of something. 

 eg. 1 image, 2 colours, 3 flowers, 4 brads, 5 gems

This was a tough challenge.
I used 1 piece of designer series paper, 2 stamped sentiments, 3 flowers, 4 leaves (foliage) and 5 gems.


To create the card I used a lovely stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Perennial Birthday and also Beautiful Bouquet for the flowers and foliage.

Please check out the challenges over at Daring Cardmakers.  
We would love to have you join in.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment