Monday, September 23, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #3

Hello everyone.

I have another very easy project for you today.  Christmas time is always a busy time for crafters and if I can find a quick and easy project it makes me happy.

Merry Christmas Makes

These gold foil pizza style boxes are great for gifting a small gift perhaps some jewllery or you could make some 3x3 cards as they fit inside perfectly.

The boxes are so easy to put together and the gold foil adds a little bit of luxury.

I decorated the box with a simple belly band using some of the wrapped in plaid designer series paper along with a stamped and punched pine tree.

This project took just moments to make and are great if you need wrap a last minute gift.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used





No comments:

Post a Comment