Monday, September 16, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #2

Hello everyone.

Merry Christmas Makes

I am sharing project number 2 today and I thought this time I would make some more quick and easy tags.


To make the tags I used the oval from the stitched shape dies.  I used shaded spruce card stock and then cut a piece of the designer series paper using a smaller oval.

I then added a punch pine tree using some gold glimmer paper.
I finished the tags with some of my own twine that I had hidden in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"



Products Used








No comments:

Post a Comment