Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Catch Up - Resist

Here is the final card I had prepared for the Daring Cardmakers challanege.

This challenge was to use the resist technique on your cards.  I did manage to post this card to the Daring Cardmakers blog but I hadn't told you how I made it.

CLICK HERE for details about this previous challenge.

I made this pretty Peacock card using the Royal Peacock stamp set from Stampin' Up!


To make the card I used versamark ink to stamp the peacock onto some white card stock.  I then added some white embossing powder and heated this up. 

Next I added a wash of colour.  I pressed an acrylic block into the balmy blue ink pad, sprayed this with water and used an aqua painter to add a wash of colour.

I then used some other ink to add a little colour in the peacocks body and feathers.


I then finished with card with a few sequins and a stamped greeting from the Broadway Birthday Set.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Please visit the team over at Daring Cardmakers and join in the challanges.

Have fun.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used
















No comments:

Post a Comment