Wednesday, October 9, 2019

No Glue Box in Autumn Colours

Good morning crafters.

I have a sweet little no glue box to share with you today.

Linda Parker from Papercraft with Crafty shared this lovely box and I thoughtI would give it a try.

I just changed the size as I wanted it to fit a packet of biscuits that I had.

If you head over to Linda's blog there is a great tutorial on how to make the box along with a U Tube Video


I wanted an Autumn feel to my project so I went with soft suede card stock and pops of colour in so saffron, calypso carol, real red and pretty peacock.


I also used the very lovely Beautiful Bouquet stamp and die set.  I did a little bit of tone on tone stamping to the front and added a little stitched rectangle with a greeting inside.


The box took moments to make and you can store them flat ready for future use as you don't need to glue it together.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"




No comments:

Post a Comment