Monday, October 14, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #6

Hello everyone.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have a super fun card to share today.  I have used the speciallity designer series paper called Let It Snow.

My children love making snowman but sadly over the last few years we have not had enough snow.  Fingers crossed for this year as we love it.  

The papers have lots of fun snowmen designs along with added glitter accents.  These images are great ones for making children christmas cards or for getting the children involved in a little crafting.


I love that some of the images on the papers are great for making into card toppers which is what I have done here.

I used the stitched rectangle dies to cut out an image from one of the papers.  I have then just added a stamped greeting.


I also love the colour combinations of this set of papers.  

Basic Black, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Whisper White

The suite the papers are from is called Let It Snow. There is lovely punch and stamp bundle to build your own snowmen.  Also you can get an embellishment includes little hats and scarfs for the snowmen which is just so cute.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"







No comments:

Post a Comment