Friday, February 14, 2020

Daring Card Maker - Who or What do you love

Hello everyone.

Its my turn to host the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers and as its Valentines Day I have picked a theme around "Who or What do you love".

I want you to feature something on your creations that you Love.  This could be a person, food, an object, your favourite craft product etc....

My other half and I have never really sent valentines cards but I do love him.  But today I thought I would get ahead and make a mothers day card.  I really miss my mam and love her to pieces. 

As a family we have been through a lot this last year and I wanted to show her how much I love her.

I also know that she keeps my cards so I wanted to make her something really nice.

I have used the Dress To Impress Bundle from Stampin Up to create the card.

I stamped a row of flowers at the top and bottom and then added a few more flowers but die cut these to add a bit of dimension.
I also stamped and die cut the bottle of perfume and finished with a few sequins.

My mam always gives me little reminders around Mothers Day but now this year I am fully prepared.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Dawn, definitely another for you mum to treasure xx

    ReplyDelete