Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sailing Home Thank You

Hello all.

I wanted to share a card today that I recently gave to all the members of staff at the retirement home that I worked at during my work experience.

I take my hat off to anyone that works in care, whether it be a nurse, social worker, care assistant etc..  They all do such an amazing job and I was shattered after just 3 weeks.

The team were so kind and patient with me especially as my French isn't very good so I thought they deserved a special thank you.  I also gave them a box of chocolates.

I created this card using the Sailing Home bundle and I used the coordinating  3D embossing folder called high seas.

This is one of my favourite sets to work with as its great for making masculine cards too.

I used the embossing folding for the background of the card and then I grouped all the elements together I wanted to use from the stamp and die bundle.

I also added a few sequins to finish.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment