Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Golden Honey Diagonal Lidded Box

I thought I would stay with the boxes this week and share another box that I also love.  This box is from The Paper Pixie.  

Its so cute and a great little box for a lovely piece of jewellery or cosmetics.

I have used the gorgeous Golden Honey designer series paper which is free during Sale A Bration.

This is one of my favourite papers.  I just love the black and white with the pops of gold foiling.

I used some black card stock for the base but I didn't feel the need to decorate it as I just love the detail on the paper.

You could add some white or black ribbon or even maybe some yellow which would look extra lovely.

I also love the sloping sides of the box.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used








No comments:

Post a Comment