Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Inked Embossing Folder

Hello everyone.

I have been playing with the Peaceful Moments bundle today.  I found inspiration for this card outside my front door.  I have lots of poppies growing along the front wall of my house so that inspired me to create this card.

I used the Bricks and Mortar embossing folder to create the background.  I added a little ink to the folder before I passed it through my die cutting machine.  I am always a little nervous to do this but the ink cleans off no problem.

I then die cut one of the large and one of the small poppies to embellish the front.

I finished with a stamped greeting and some sequins.  I love these sequins as the selection includes some in black.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used











No comments:

Post a Comment