Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Pop of Purple

Hello everyone.

I am sharing a clean and simple project today with lots of white space and a pop of colour.

Sometimes when I create a card in this style I really don't like to much boring and plain white space.  To get around this I would use an embossing folder to give a bit of texture but on todays project I have created a frame and used a lovely intricate die.

To create the card I made a frame with the rectangle stitched dies and inside the frame I used one of the beautiful poppy dies.  I thought it created a lovely background to the purple poppy.  This also broke the background up and made it more interesting.

I also added a few sequins to the card which are very hard to see as I used the clear ones from the Poppy sequins.

I really love the sentiment on this one.  I also love that you can create backgrounds using your dies.  I have also found that the stitch rectangles are defiantly my go to die set at the moment.   I have used them a lot lately and are well worth investing in.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used





No comments:

Post a Comment