Friday, May 1, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - May Elemental Inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome to the Friday challenge from the team at Daring Cardmakers.

Its my turn to host the challenge this week and as its the first Friday of the month its time for an elemental inspiration challenge.

I have picked this lovely fresh image to inspire everyone's creativity this week.

Remember to use 3 elements on your creations and have fun.


I picked the colours, shoes, woodgrain, squares, flowers and stripes.

I used the Best Dressed Bundle from Stampin Up to create my card as I needed to include some shoes on my card and this set has the perfect pair.

I then decided to use the matching Designer Series Paper and paper piece the shoes.  I also included some of the paper in the background.

I also used the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder in the background to match the image.  I also stamped and die cut some of the flowers from the Best Dressed Bundle to embellish the card and I added some sequins to finish.


I actually love how this card turned out and I really like the colour combination of the mint green and yellow with lots of white.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have fun and happy crafting.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely an elegant, Dawn! (You're shoes are way nicer than mine.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creation Dawn - love those shoes! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete