Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Good Morning Magolia Wreath

Hello everyone.

Do your remember a previous post where I decorated a wreath with the Poppies from the Peaceful Moments Bundle?

You can find the post HERE.

Well I decided I fancied a change of flower and because I had used Velcro it was easy to do this.

I made some more pretty flowers and this time I used the Magnolia Memory Dies to create the flowers.

I also added some gold glitter enamel dots to the centres.

The die set makes it super easy to create the flowers.  Just cut out the 3 layers of petals.  I added a little bit of colour to the centre of them with some so saffron ink.  Then glue them all together. 


I also cut a few of the leaves out.  I then added them to my wreath.


Here is the poppy version in case you missed it.

I can't wait to see what flowers I can use from the new annual catalogue which will be available soon.  I now have a home decor piece I can change the flowers on depending on the season/occasion.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

If you are shopping from France, Germany, Austria, or The Netherlands.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
TROUVEZ UNE DEMONSTRATRICE

Then "Find My Demonstrator"
ANNUAIRE DES DEMONSTRATRICES
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"
SA BOUTIQUE

Or shopping from the UK

Click on the top left of the screen "Find A Demonstrator"
Click on " Find A Demonstrator By Name"
Add My Full Name 
Click Select when you see Dawn Bawick, St Hernin
You are now shopping with me.

Products Used





No comments:

Post a Comment