Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Matching Set

Hello everyone.

I have a little matching set to share with you today using the gorgeous colour Poppy Parade.

I have been hanging onto the beautiful Peaceful Poppies designer series paper and thought I must use it up.  This gorgeous stack of paper is only available while stocks last so get yours now before its gone forever.

Thankfully the stunning Peaceful moments stamp and die bundle will be carrying over to the new catalogue.

To create the card I have used the bricks and mortar 3d embossing folder for the background.  Then I have added a piece of the designer series paper.  I love this paper but I think its the colour combination of the blue and the red that looks amazing.

I also added a sentiment and a die cut poppy

I then created a matching gift box and used the same pattern of designer series paper to cover the lid.

I also used the large poppy from the die set to embellish the box.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

Its a quick post from me today as I am busy playing with new products which will be coming to my blog very soon.

If you are shopping from France, Germany, Austria, or The Netherlands.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
TROUVEZ UNE DEMONSTRATRICE

Then "Find My Demonstrator"
ANNUAIRE DES DEMONSTRATRICES
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"
SA BOUTIQUE

Or shopping from the UK

Click on the top left of the screen "Find A Demonstrator"
Click on " Find A Demonstrator By Name"
Add My Full Name 
Click Select when you see Dawn Bawick, St Hernin
You are now shopping with me.

Products Used




No comments:

Post a Comment