Monday, June 22, 2020

3" x 3" cards using The Jar Of Flowers

Hello everyone.

I wanted to create a little gift to share today so I decided to use the pizza style boxes and create some cute 3x3" cards using all the new in colours.

I started by decorating the box and used a piece of the Flowers For Every Season designer series paper to cover the lid and I fussy cut one of the flowers from a sheet to use as a topper.

The pizza style boxes are great to use as you just fold and pop them together.  The boxes are also food safe and fit 3x3" cards perfectly with envelopes.  You can also blend your favourite ink onto the box and change the colour.

To create the cards I cut some card stock down to 3" x 6" and scored them in half to create the card base.

I have used one of each of the new in colours which are misty moonlight, cinnamon cider, bumble bee, magenta madness and just jade.

I then found a coordinating piece of designer series paper for each card and stamped these lovely sunflowers as a topper from the Jar of Flowers Bundle.  I coloured the image using stampin blends.


To close the box I used some of the beautiful ribbon from the same suite.  The ribbon is part of combo pack and you get the gingham style ribbon in just jade, twine which is a mixture of white and misty moonlight and some white faux linen ribbon.

This is a lovely project to make and to perhaps gift away to someone. 

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.


PRODUCTS USED







If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT
You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment