Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Creating a Box with Stamped Designer Series Paper

Hello everyone.

I have a cute little box to share today using the tag topper punch.

I thought it would be fun to create my own designer series paper so that it matched the card I created on Monday which you can find HERE.

I took a piece of card tock that measures 8 1/4" by 5 1/2" and stamped the pretty flowers all over the sheet.  I used the Beautiful Friendship stamp for this.

Next  I scored the box using the Simply Scored and a fantastic tutorial from Magnolias Place.  
This box is a perfect size to fit two tealights inside or some little chocolate treats.

I used the scalloped tag topper punch to create the box and I thought the new Flowers For Every Season ribbon would look so pretty to keep the box closed.

There are also other tag topper punches available, which are the Fancy Tag Topper Punch and the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.

The ribbon pack comes in a set of three.  You get this beautiful gingham ribbon in just jade, a gorgeous linen effect ribbon in whisper white and a misty moonlight/whisper white/silver bakers twine.

I finished the box off white a black tag which was also made using the tag topper punch.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT
You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.
PRODUCTS USED









2 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely project Dawn, I love the contrast of the pale colours with the B&W tag

    ReplyDelete