Wednesday, June 17, 2020

For My Dad

Hello everyone

As its Fathers Day this weekend I wanted to share the card that I have made for my Dad.  I have started to make cards in his memory, just to quietly share his life and any celebration.  So I have made a card today to remember my Dad on Fathers Day.

I have a special box that I place all these cards in so this one will be added to it.

I created this card using a very special stamp set as for me it represents my Dad, his career in the Royal Navy and his battle with cancer.


I just love this sentiment seems very appropriate.  

I love making cards and I know my Dad loved to receive them.  

This one I had a play and made my own background by die cutting lots of anchors.  I created a tone on tone anchor background using balmy blue card stock.


I love and miss you Dad and I am always thinking about you.


Thanks for stopping by today.



If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT
You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.







No comments:

Post a Comment