Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Christmas In July Part 2 contd...

Hello everyone.

I am sharing another Christmas in July project with you.  I am still using the same bundle called Snowflake Wishes from Stampin Up which will be available in August.

This time I have played with the larger die in the set which creates this beautiful snowflake.  This die is great for using with the in lay die technique, so I thought I would have a go at that.

I die cut the snowflake first from some white card stock and I then placed a little bit larger piece of pool party cardstock underneath.  I then cut another from the balmy blue glimmer paper and added some of pieces back in.  The Take Your Pick Tool is great for this.

I then stamped the sentiment in pool party ink.

I really love the simple delicate look of this card.  

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

2 comments: