Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Post It Note Holder

Hello everyone.

I have some wonderful news to share.  I have now completed and passed my home help (aide de domicile) course here in France.  I am super pleased as it was a challenge with the language.  This now means I can help people in their homes with every day tasks like cooking and cleaning.

So to celebrate I have created a 3D project.  

I found this fabulous tutorial on how to make a taller post it note hold which looks great with a standard sized pen.  I have made them in the past but the back of the holder is a lot shorter.

Head over to Stamp Your Art Out for a fabulous tutorial.


I have used the flowers for every season designer series paper and the jar of flowers stamp and punch bundle to make the holder.  I also used the fabulous new in colour called magenta madness for the base of the holder.


These would make great teacher thank you gifts or would look lovely sat on your desk.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.

PRODUCTS USED





If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.






No comments:

Post a Comment