Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Pootlers Team Catalogue Swap

Hello everyone.

I am hoping by now that everyone has received my catalogue swap with the Pootlers.

So keeping with the sunflower theme this week I wanted to share the cards that I sent out to a group of other demonstrators to showcase some of the exciting new products from the annual catalogue.

We had to make 4 of the same design to send out to the group we were assigned.  I decided to go with the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp and die set and used some of the new in colours as my card bases.

I am now starting to enjoy making coloured bases for my cards as I normally just use white.

I also used some of the gorgeous designer series paper called Flowers For Every Season.  I made the card fairly simple as I knew they had to survive the post to the UK.

I coloured the sunflower using Stampin Blends.



Which one is your favourite?  I think I am such a fan of the blue colour which is called misty moonlight.  I also added a few enamel dots to each card.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

PRODUCTS USED








If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.







No comments:

Post a Comment