Friday, October 23, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - Spooktacular Makes

Hello everyone and welcome to the Friday challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Rizwana is our lovely host this week and as Halloween is coming would like to see your spooky cards or makes.

I have to admit I don't really make a lot of things for Halloween as Christmas crafting seems to take over this time of year.

I have managed to make a card using some retired stamps and dies from Stampin Up.

I used the ghost, bat and sentiment from the retired Home Sweet Home set.  I have hung onto this bundle as it creates the most lovely little houses with its coordinating die set.

The little stars that are next to the ghosts came from a stamp set called Hippo Happiness.  I wanted to create a little magic and I think these little sparkles do just that.

I then used some of the gorgeous Plaid Tidings designer series paper.  The papers have lovely plaid patterns with the most stunning autumnal colours.  I picked one that had a Halloween colour combo with the black and orange.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more spooky inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment