Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Team Colour Challange

Hello everyone.

Recently the Stampin Up team that I am a member of had a colour challange.

I love it when we can get together to do this as its a great way to inspire each other.
As soon as I saw the colours I knew I needed to use the Press On stamp set.  This is great set for all coffee lovers and a great one to make masculine cards with.

I wanted to create a warm and cosy feel to my cards so I used some of the gorgeous designer series paper to make little decorative wraps to my mug and take away coffee cup.

Isn't the sentiment in the steam just a lovely little touch.



I then got out the stamparatus to create the fun background to this card as I wanted to line up the mini take away coffee cups.

I also added a panel to the front with the greeting and used the coffee bean stamp to create another fun background.

I really do love this set and I can see more cards getting created with a masculine feel to them as its a style of card I think a lot of use crafters struggle with.  This stamp set makes it super easy to create cards for everyone.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED




No comments:

Post a Comment