Friday, December 17, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Baubles, Boxes and Bows

 Hello everyone.

Its Friday and festive challenge time from the team at the Daring Cardamkers.  This time the challenge is to use things beginning with "B" on your creations.  You can choose one or go with three.

I have used baubles, a bow and berries (holly)


I have used a couple of my favourite stamp and die sets from Stampin Up.  For the wreath and holly I used the Sparkle of the Season bundle and for the baubles I used the Whimsical Trees bundle.

I also used some of the designer series paper from the painted Christmas set.  As the paper was in soft sea foam I decided to cut the wreath from the same colour but I added a little bit of sparkle.


I also thought that the black gingham ribbon would look lovely against the pale green so I added a bow to the wreath.

This is our last challenge and we are having a nice festive break.  Come back and join us on January 7th for lots of new challenges.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


No comments:

Post a Comment