Friday, December 3, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Elemental Inspiration

 Hello everyone.

Its December.  I am officially allowed to watch Christmas movies and play festive songs without getting moaned at.  So here we have the elemental inspiration challenge from the Daring Cardmakers design team.

And look just look at  the image is below, so very festive.  Remember you need to use at least 3 elements on your creation.

I have used woodgrain, colours, festive greenery and stars.


I have used the Sparkle of the Season set of stamps and matching dies to create this card.


I wanted my card to have a rustic feel so I went with lots of crumb cake card stock and add some woodgrain embossing to the background.

I also added a little bit of sparkle and finished with a sentiment from the Holly Jolly Wishes stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment