Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Merry Christmas Makes #8

 Hello everyone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAKES

I have a really cute and fun card for animal lovers.  I have used some designer series paper called sweet stockings which comes from the sweet of the same name.  The set has some of the most adorable images of pets having fun at Christmas.

The papers did make me smile especially the cat with the "really" face when wearing the reindeer antlers.


I have used some of the designer series paper and fussy cut the dog to use as a topper for my card.


I will post a link to the bottom to the complete suite as its such a fun set.

Thanks for stopping by today and you can find all the products I have used for this project at the bottom of the page, with links to the Stampin Up website.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED


No comments:

Post a Comment