Monday, August 22, 2022

Chocolate Lady bird treat box

Hello everyone.

I am back from my little holiday and ready to craft.

I am sharing this cute little treat box today that holds a lady bird shaped chocolate.

I have used the Tea Boutique designer series paper to decorate the box and this one is made using Sweet Sorbet Cardstock which is one of the new in colours. I also tied the box closed with some pretty bakers twine.


I have also used a retired corner punch as I love how it just makes the box look more neat and just finishes it off nicely.


To make the box you will need a piece of cardstock that measures 9 3/4" x 7".
Score on the long side at : 2 1/2, 5 1/2, 8"
Score on the short side at : 2 and 5"
mark on the long side at : 4" and flip the card stock over to mark on the opposite side.

The photo below shows you where you should cut away and fold.


Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment