Friday, August 5, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Elemental Inspiration

Hello everyone and its Friday, so nearly the weekend.

As its now August we have a lovely elemental inspiration challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  Our lovely Nat has picked the image below and remember you need to use at least 3 elements.


For my card I picked the colours, shapes (circle and rectangles), flowers and some texture as I like the white bowl in the bottom corner.


I have used the Cup Of Tea Bundle for the tea cup of flowers which I then die cut to use as the topper on my card.  I also used some of the matching designer series paper from the coordinating suite called Tea Boutique.


I then had a lot of white space so I added some texture using the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder.
I finished my card with a little bling.  I didn't add a sentiment to the card as I thought the card would cover lots of occasions from Birthday, thank you and just because. 

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


 

2 comments: