Monday, August 29, 2022

In colour Lady Birds

 Hello everyone and I hope you had a nice weekend.

I have a card to share today that I completely forgot to post.  It was created a while ago now for a challenge with the Daring Cardmakers.  At the time the challenge went live I had no internet but for some reason I just didn't share my card.

So now here it is.  

I made a slim line card using all the New In Colours for 2022/2023.  I think I must be having a bit of a lady bird theme at the moment as I have used the lady bug stamps and matching punch.
 

I added some vellum to each of the lady bird wings which I think looks really pretty.


Thanks for stopping by today.

If you like any of the products I have used just click the links and it will take you straight to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment