Monday, September 12, 2022

A Teacup card with a special thank you

Hello everyone.

With such sad news of the death of our beloved queen I thought I would share something just to say thank you and I knew it needed to include something very British.  For me that had to be a cup of tea.

I am originally from the UK and having served my Queen and country whilst in the Royal Navy, I thought it right just to do my bit.

Here is a card to share with a little thank you and in the words of Paddington Bear "Thank You For Everything"


My daughter came home from school last week with some English homework and she asked me what is typically British?  Of course, I said the Queen and then I thought of a good cup of tea.  A good cup of tea is hard to find in France, so I always make sure I stock up when we go back for a visit.


Thanks for stopping by today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment