Monday, September 26, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Changing Seasons

 Hello everyone and I hope you have had a lovely weekend.  I am so late in sharing my Daring Cardmakers post as we had no internet last week as we were changing our provider and had to wait for the new box to arrive.  It was also my turn to set the challenge at the Daring Cardmakers.  Luckily the team came to my rescue and shared the challenge for me.

My challenge was to create a card inspired by the change of the season (this also gave me an excuse to share something festive)

I really love this time of the year when the colours of nature start to change, the nights draw in and the mornings are a lot cooler.  

I created two cards this week.  One is for the autumn and another for Christmas.

I have used the same stamp and die bundle for both.



The stamp and die set I have used is called Sparkle of the Season and was in last year's festive catalogue from Stampin Up.  I bought this right at the end of the winter season so I didn't use the set as much as I would have liked to, so I just had to use it for this challenge.

There is a lovely new wreath bundle available this year which is called Cottage Wreaths.



I love to see lots of seasonal inspired foliage this time of year and these cards will be added to be card stash.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.





No comments:

Post a Comment