Monday, September 5, 2022

In colours Glimmer Paper Christmas Card

Hello everyone.
I am sharing this pretty Christmas card today using the In Colour Glimmer Paper.  The in colours for this year are just so pretty and when I saw that there is glimmer paper I just had to have it.  I love anything with sparkle and this was perfect.  

I recently bought some glittered pencils which came in a rainbow pack and they gave me the inspiration to make this card.
I used the tree die from the Snowman Magic Bundle and cut out the trees from the glimmer paper.  I also added some of the new and very gorgeous Snowflake Vellum.

The vellum is amazing.  You get several sheets of different designs and some are flocked and some have iridescent foiling on them.  The one I have used is flocked and looks like failing snow, perfect for my card,


I then added a sentiment and a few more sparkles to finish the card.


Another card to add to my stash.  I thought if I start making a couple a week I will have enough to send to family and friends nearer the festive period.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you like any of the products I have used just click the links and it will take you straight to the website.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment