Monday, January 30, 2023

Rays of Light and Lighting the Way

Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Todays project combines two products that have both got the word light in the description and were just begging to be used on one project.  I  did share this one a while ago to my Facebook page and forgot to add it to my blog.


I used two colours for the card smoky slate and daffodil delight along with a bit of silver.

I used the Rays Of Light stamp to add the glow from the lamp.  This is just a fantastic background stamp and a must have for your stash.  I then die cut the lamp from the Lighting The Way bundle.  I placed the lamp over the section where the light shines outwards so it gave the lamp a huge glow.


I finished the card with a sentiment and a die cut fire fly and used some vellum for the wings.

I also didn't like all the flat grey so I broke this up by using the Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder.

Thanks for stopping by today and please stop by again soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment