Monday, March 16, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Wreath

Hello Everyone.

Due to recent events I had to cancel my upcoming workshops.  One of the projects I had planned to make were these pretty wreaths.  So today I thought I would share this with you.

They are super easy to make.  All you need is a cross stitch hoop.  This one I bought from Love Crafts.  

I then cut of some poppies using the dies from the Peaceful Moments bundle.

To attach the flowers I used some Velcro circles.  I thought that way you can change the flowers depending on your home decor and maybe the time of year.  The flowers from the Magnolia Memory dies would look lovely too.

That's it, a super quick project which will look lovely hung on a wall or perhaps gifted to someone.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.



Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used.









No comments:

Post a Comment