Monday, June 8, 2020

Split Card Technique


Hello everyone.

I hope you had a lovely time hopping in our team blog hop on Saturday.  If you missed it click HERE. 

You will find lots of lovely inspiration using products from the new catalogue.

For todays project I am using a stamp set that was carried over from last years catalogue but I am so happy it did.  

Its a very beautiful stamp set and perfect for trying out this new technique.  If you head over to Jennifer Mcguire Ink you will find a lovely video tutorial on how to do it.

Its a great technique for getting two cards created in one stamp session.

I used the very pretty Beautiful Friendship to stamp the flowers and also for the sentiments.
I stamped the sentiments using versamark ink onto black card stock which I then heat embossed with white embossing powder.

To finish the card I add a few sequins.

A great technique to try if you want to make a few cards in a shorter space of time.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT
You are now shopping with me

Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED







No comments:

Post a Comment