Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Chocolate Themed Post It Pad

Hello everyone.

I have a cute post it pad gift to share with you today.  I have been searching for such a long time for these mini pens and finally whilst out shopping in my favourite shop called Action, I found some.

These pens are a perfect size to go with these post it pad holders.

I have created one of these before with a different products which you can find HERE.

I really wanted to use the Nothings Better Than bundle to create the project.  As the bundle contains chocolate I decided to create the project using a brown pen and some mint macron card stock.  This reminded me of chocolate mint.

All I did was a little tone on tone stamping on the background using the chocolate stamp and mint macron ink.  I then die cut a square from the stitched shape dies.  I stamped the sentiment using the same colour ink and then using some early expresso card stock, I die cut the world chocolate and added this to the front.


A lovely little gift that you could give as a thank you or just because.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED




No comments:

Post a Comment