Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Coffee gift

Hello everyone.

I always like to keep a selection of thank you gifts ready for my customers or just to gift to someone special.  I found these yummy sachets of chocolate flavoured coffee in our local supermarket and wanted to make some fun packaging for them.

I just had to reach for the Nothing's Better Than Bundle with its retro feel coffee/tea cup images.

To create the sachet I used one of cellophane bags.  I trimmed down a piece of designer series paper to put in the back.  I also added a piece of cardstock just to make it a bit more sturdy.  I then used some early espresso card stock and one of the rectangle dies from the stitched rectangle set to make the bag topper.

I just folded this in half over the top of the bag.  You could glue this in place or add some staples.

I then decorated the topper using some of the stamps and dies from the nothings better than bundle.

I just love the colour combination of blushing bride, pool party and early espresso.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


PRODUCTS USED














No comments:

Post a Comment