Friday, December 4, 2020

Daring Cardmakers - December Elemental Inspiration

Hello everyone.  Its finally December and as its the first Friday of the month, here is the elemental inspiration challenge from the team at The Daring Cardmakers.

You need to pick at least 3 elements from the image below to use on your project.

For my card I picked some of the colours, squares, snowflakes and trees.

This card was a great way to use up your scraps of designer series paper.  I used the Trimming The Town paper to create the background of the card and used the squares from the Stitched Shapes Dies.

I then stamped and punched out 3 trees from the stamp set called Perfectly Plaid.  I also die cut from some vellum these pretty snowflakes from the die set called So Many Snowflakes,

I finished the card with a little bling and the sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely festive inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.




1 comment: